The Eight Deadly Sins of Email
Notes from Send by David Shipley
01. The email that’s unbelievably vague.
02. The email that insults you so badly you have to get up from your desk.
03. The email that puts you in jail.
04. The email that’s cowardly.
05. The email that won’t go away.
06. The email that’s so sarcastic you have to get up from your desk.
07. The email that’s too casual.
08. The email that’s inappropriate.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Four Ways to Leapfrog the Competition
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.