The Five Go-to-Market Plays
Notes from The Marketing Playbook by John Zagula
01. Drag Race : single out one competitor and racing all out to win against them.
02. Platform : Defend a secured lead in your category via allies and defenses.
03. Stealth : undermine the status quo in your market by whittling away at the incumbent’s weak points.
04. Best-of-Both : gain dominance over the whole category by collapsing the high end and the low end.
05. High-Low : split the category and own both the halves.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.10 Commandments for Transforming Brands in a Consumer Democracy
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.