The Nine Unconscious Mistakes of Nice People
Notes from Good Intentions by Duke Robinson
01. Trying to be perfect.
02. Taking on too much.
03. Not saying what you want.
04. Suppressing anger.
05. Reasoning with irrationality.
06. Telling little lies.
07. Giving advice.
08. Rescuing others.
09. Protecting those in grief.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Five Things I Know About People
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.