The Seven Levels of Intimacy
Notes from The Seven Levels of Intimacy by Matthew Kelly
01. Cliches : casual interactions and encounters
02. Facts : focus on facts about our lives
03. Opinions : focus on (usually differing) opinions
04. Hopes and Dreams : focus on dreams we have for our lives, our relationships, our future.
05. Feelings : exploring how we feel about different people, places, things
06. Faults, Fears and Failures : focus on exposing our weaknesses.
07. Legitimate Needs : focus on physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual needs.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.