The Seven-Step Path to Becoming Truly Organized
Notes from Its Hard To Make A Difference When You Cant Find Your Keys by Marilyn Paul
01. Establish your purpose : identify what being organized can do for you.
02. Envision what you want : visualize the details of being organized.
03. Take stock : take a realistic look at what you are doing to create chaos.
04. Choose support : identify all kinds of support available.
05. Identify strategies for change : learn what it takes to become organized.
06. Take action : use your implementation tools to put your approach in action.
07. Go deeper to keep going : take care of yourself better.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.Top Twenty Tips on Writing Nonfiction
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.