Thirteen Ways to Overcome Firing As Rejection
Notes from We Got Fired … And It’s the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Us by Harvey Mackay
01. When you’re rejected, don’t take it personally.
02. Don’t waste time on bitterness.
03. Accept rejection as a fact of life, especially in highly competitive endeavors.
04. Don’t let go of your dreams.
05. Figure out why you were fired.
06. Don’t burn bridges.
07. Don’t wallow in failure, even when you’re clearly responsible for it.
08. Visualize acceptance.
09. Do doable things.
10. Do some work for charity.
11. Look for doors opened up by losing out.
12. Seek out a winners’ circle of people on the outs.
13. Find things that motivate you.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The Seven Levels of Intimacy
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.