Thirty True Things You Need to Know Now
Notes from Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart by Gordon Livingston
01. If the map doesn’t agree with the ground, the map is wrong.
02. We are what we do.
03. It is difficult to remove by logic an idea not placed there by logic in the first place.
04. The statute of limitations has expired on most of our childhood traumas.
05. Any relationship is under control of the person who cares the least.
06. Feelings follow behavior.
07. Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid.
08. The perfect is the enemy of the good.
09. Life’s two most important questions are “Why?” and “Why not?” The trick is to know which one to ask.
10. Our greatest strengths are our greatest weaknesses.
11. The most secure prisons are the ones we construct for ourselves.
12. The problem of the elderly are frequently serious but seldom interesting.
13. For more, buy the book!
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.50 Ways to Keep Your Head Above Water When Life Keeps Dragging You Down
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.