Twelve Characteristics of Judging Mindset
Notes from Change Your Questions, Change Your Life by Marilee G. Adams
01. Judgemental (of self and others)
02. Reactive and automatic
05. Inflexible and rigid
06. Either/or thinking
08. Personal perspective only
09. Defends assumptions
10. More statements and opinions
11. Possibilities seen as limited
12. Primary mood: protective
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The Eight Deadly Sins of Email
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.