Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
Notes from Seven-Step Job Search by Michael Farr
03. Friends of Parents
04. Former co-workers
05. Members of my church or religious group.
06. People who sell me things (insurance agent, real estate agent, landlord, etc)
08. People I went to school with
09. Former teachers
10. Members of social clubs
11. Former employers
12. Members of sports or hobby groups
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.