Using the 12 Principles of Relationship Asset Management to Build Buy-in, Blast Away Barriers, and Boost Your Business
Notes from Business Is a Contact Sport by Augusto Vidaurreta
01. See relationships as valuable assets.
02. Develop a game plan.
03. Create ownership for relationships.
04. Transform contacts into connections.
05. Move into win-win zone.
06. Get to know your stakeholders as people.
07. Build bonds of trust with all stakeholders.
08. Banish relationship killers.
09. When something breaks, fix it fast.
10. Get rolling and maintain momentum.
11. Maximize the long-term value of relationships.
12. Keep the wins coming, stakeholder by stakeholder.
System Drivers: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with the latest System Drivers.
Clean Registry: Is your PC running slow? Speed up your system with a Clean Registry.
Web Hosting: Are you paying too much for web hosting? Compare prices in long list of Web Hosting providers.ABC Rule for Communication
Previous Posts :
- 7 Steps to Loving What You Do
- The Four Stages of Selling
- The 9 Biggest Sales Presentation Mistakes and How To Avoid Them
- The 10 Original Practices for Enlightened Living
- The 10 Secrets No One Will Tell You About Leaders and What They Really Think
- 7 Essential Lessons for Surviving Disaster
- The 7 Keys to Weight Loss Freedom
- Twelve Groups of Contacts for Job Searching
- Three Step Process to Success
- The Six Essential Types of Email
Your turn. Add your comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.